Are you a positive team-player with a great work ethic, that knows how to take the initiative needed to get the job done? Are you looking for a highly experienced team that values your commitment and accountability, wants to build on your previous Cabinetmaking experience and will provide you with full training in Microvellum? Then look no further because we have the perfect role for you!
A 30-year plus veteran of the industry, our client has a fresh management team making positive changes and they are now expanding the crew! They are on the lookout for a conscientious and committed early career Cabinet Maker with particular experience in shop fitting, looking to establish their new career in Drafting as part of a close-knit family style company. They want a like-minded person that is responsible, accountable and presentable, that approaches their work with a sense of honesty, humility and humour. Someone who loves being part of a proactive team and enjoys the harmony and satisfaction of working together to achieve great results. Self-motivated and driven, you will also enjoy setting and achieving your own goals.
Based in Melbourne, our client provides bespoke joinery to offices, hospitals, schools, retail, hospitality and display projects across the commercial, retail and residential sectors. Highly skilled at handling all aspects of a project from design and construction, through to the interior fitout, our client is looking for someone that understands the importance of carrying on their legacy of high-quality, timely project delivery. Full training will be provided in Microvellum and drafting requirements for the role.
Ideally you will have a cabinetmaking background, with knowledge and experience in architectural joinery and site installation. While not essential, any experience in the reading and interpretation of architectural drawings, and a knowledge of AutoCAD would be highly valued.
Key skills and attributes:
• Cabinet Making background, extensive knowledge and experience within architectural joinery
• Good understanding of CNC operations
• A great work ethic
• Strong concentration skills and ability to focus on detail
• Ability to understand specifications and architectural drawings
• A perfectionist streak, pride in absolute accuracy
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to plan and organise work priorities
• Eagerness to learn and contribute constructively to the company’s systems and procedures
• Work well within a team environment
• Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
• Competent user of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
• A can do attitude and commitment to getting the job done
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and attitude for this role, then please contact Jo Trentini on 0408775355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.